To Those We Serve and to Those Who Support:
As information and efforts to contain the coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to evolve, Anchor of Hope Pregnancy and Family Care Centre remains committed to the safety and well-being of its clients, staff, and community.
Response to Stay-at-Home Order Updated Service Restrictions.
Updated January 14, 2021.
The following response policy and procedure is in place for the Anchor of Hope Pregnancy and Family Care Centre.
January 14, 2021 at 12:01am the province of Ontario issued a Stay-at-Home Order. As a result, in response to and for the duration of this order the Anchor of Hope PFC Centre services will be closed too any in Centre visits.
Services will be provided virtually, by Facebook messenger, telephone or text. Packages of essential baby care items or food will be available for clients through a pickup location outside the Centre.
If you are in need, please contact the Centre by texting 613-473-0606 , emailing email@example.com, Facebook messenger = Anchor of Hope Pregnancy & Family Care Centre. One of our team members will respond as soon as possible. You are not alone. We are here for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Centre open? Yes! We are open 11am - 4pm Tuesday to Thursday. Feel free to call ahead to see if we have the supplies you are looking for so we can serve you better.
- Can I access support from the Centre? Yes, you can text us at 613-4730606 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are classes/programs still running? All classes and programs have been suspended until further notice.
- What type of support is available to me? Options support, post abortion care, peer support (Virtual meetings will be hosted via Zoom. To make an appointment, text 613-473-0606 or email email@example.com, and material support (diapers, wipes, formula).
- I need diapers, wipes, or formula, can you help me? Yes, depending on availability. Contact us to confirm and arrange pick up. **If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or have been in close contact with someone suspected of being infected with COVID-19, please wait to pick up your items.**
- Are you still accepting donations? Due to the risk of contamination, we are unable to accept clothing, toys, and baby items at this time. We are however, accepting diapers, baby wipes, and formula. If you wish to donate, please contact us to arrange a drop off time. **If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or have been in close contact with someone suspected of being infected with COVID-19, please wait to drop off your donations.**. As always, we greatly appreciate the support of our donors.